Re: LinuxTag - 2003

From: Martin Loschwitz (madkiss@debian.org)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 14:31:51 CEST

Martin Schulze wrote:

> Comments about the attached files which I hacked together quickly.

Looks ok. Given the fact that the plastic jackets will be 90x54, I
needed to adjust the size a bit, but that's no real problem.

I thought about how these nameplates would look if the Debian swirl
was on the left instead of the right side, thanks goes to Joern
Heissler for changing the .tex-file to make it look that way (see
atachment, comments welcome).

However, I am also okay with Joey's proposal. I hope I'll be able
to bring my laptop to LT, additionally i'll bring some spare jackets.
So if more are needed at the booth, we will have no problems to
create them (if we manage to find a printer, but that shouldn't be
a real problem, I hope)

--
  .''`.   Martin Loschwitz           Debian GNU/Linux developer
 : :'  :  madkiss@madkiss.org        madkiss@debian.org