Re: LinuxTag - 2003

From: Chtistian Thäter (chth@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 06:38:53 CEST

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:11:08 +0200
Andreas Mueller <amu@tr.debian.net> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 03.06.03 um 00:27 Uhr schrieb Michael Banck:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 12:02:30AM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> >> * Martin Loschwitz <madkiss@debian.org> [030602 23:20]:

> >> I don't think its usefull to print your email address on the nametag.
> >> Just a Swirl, Name and IRC-Nick (for seome personalitie) should be
> >> fine.
> >
> > Having the words 'Debian Project' on there, too, might help for people
> > who still don't recognize our swirl.
>
> ACK, the typical swirl, projectname and the full name should be enough.
> The design should be such universal, that you can use it the next 99
> years or any
> other debian events.

Hey,

i have still the things we used last year, http://www.pipapo.org/www/Files/card{2|3}.pdf, unfortunally the orginal .fig got lost. But it would be no problem to recreate it, i can bring my laminator to the event so we can make cards on demand. (do we have a color printer in the booth or shall is ask the Gimp Print peeps again this year? :)

greetings Christian