Speech for Debian-day @ LinuxTag

From: hauke (haukeh@pc-kiel.de)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 12:59:54 CEST

    Hi all,

    I would like to announce a speech for the Debian-day at LinuxTag. We develop
    an opensource software distribution system, that is able to install and
    manage many clients over the network. This includes partition, format and
    installation of a base system. If the base system is installed, you can
    remotely add more software to the clients. All software is distributed with
    the m23 server, that contains an Apache, MySQL, PHP and serveral other tools
    to manage the distribution. The administartion itself is done with a web
    interface, that can be used from everywhere on the local network. For more
    details have a look at www.m23linux.de.vu.

    I don't know if I have the possibillity to deliver a speech, but I would like
    to do so.

    Hauke