Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 17:35:00 CEST

    Hi all,
    Florian Lohoff was so kind to provide space and bandwith on
    source.rfc822.org.
    (http|ftp)://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/lt2003/

    You can now access all stuff with reasonable speed. I hope this
    gives more people the chance to help in the testing process.

    ATM it looks like I've no time to get some more things done
    bevor 13.05.03.

    Have fun,
    Sven

    --
    It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
    You want to know her like she knows the whole world