Re: LinuxTag Presence

From: Alexander Wirt (formorer@formorer.de)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 14:52:18 CEST

    Hi folks,

    i plan to be at LT for all the days. I should be available for the booth
    mostly all the time, maybe I have to spent some time for the selflinux
    booth. Would i could take with me:

    - my Laptop (ASUS L3800C PIV 1800M)
    - external Harddisk (160 Gig) with a full mirror (i386) for woody and
    sid (if other software wished, just tell me)
    if needed:

    Some network equipment like Hub, Cables, Network Cards. Since i arrive
    with train my place i limited to my bags. If someone is arriving from
    Wilhelmshaven or somewhere near by that, he should tell me.

    Normaly i wanted to get some demos especially for childs running, but
    with the new "Jugendschutzgesetz" I'm not sure if this is possible.
    Is it possible to get a "official" Statement for not getting into
    trouble on the LT?

    hope to see you alle at "Linuxtag"
    alex

    --
    Alexander "formorer" Wirt       KeyID: BC7D020A
    EMail: formorer@formorer.de     ICQ: 28651245