Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 08:09:30 CEST

    Sven Hoexter wrote:
    > > I can do that. I've just added a section for sponsors in the
    > > README.linuxtag file. They can be added somewhere else as well, of
    > > course.
    > Last year there was a sponsors.txt and a the CD Distributors are mentioned in
    > the debian.html. debian.html needs some changes, too.

    Send me the plain files privately and I'll update them at the same location
    as README.linuxtag.

    > > > Joey, there is a somewhere a double space in the README.linuxtag canyou kill
    > > > one?
    > >
    > > Where? There's double space in each line that's not a heading and
    > > after a full stop. They are intentional. Anywhere else? Anything
    > > else that is missing?
    > Aehm for what the hell do you use a double space in a textfile?
    > I can't see a system behind it anyway.

    It improves readability, since you notice very fast that the sentence
    is over and a new idea starts with the next one.

    > ---
    > does not include the entire Debian distribution. You can, however,
    > ---
    > In this line we have double space.
    >
    > ---
    > CD-ROM (it has a size 6 CD-ROMs). If you have fast internet access,
    > ---
    > In this one we have only one.

    That's a bug in your version, the "original" has two spaces there.

    In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain