Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 17:11:38 CEST

    Sven Hoexter wrote:
    > Ok now for some questions:
    > Should we include a modified sources.list containing unoffical sources with
    > a big fat warning or as an alternativ a second source list with unoffical
    > stuff? sourceslist.d would be great but the apt in woody doesn't support this
    > so it's not a option.

    No. However, as a compromise you could place a sources.list.addons in
    /etc/apt/ and tell people about it. We could also spend a paragraph
    in the README or index.html to link against apt-get.org so people can
    search for packages there as well.

    > Is somebody collection sponsors and information about them for the README
    > files etc.?

    I can do that. I've just added a section for sponsors in the
    README.linuxtag file. They can be added somewhere else as well, of
    course.

    > Joey, there is a somewhere a double space in the README.linuxtag canyou kill
    > one?

    Where? There's double space in each line that's not a heading and
    after a full stop. They are intentional. Anywhere else? Anything
    else that is missing?

    Still can't talk about what I can't talk about.  Sorry.  -- Bruce Schneier