Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 12:33:56 CEST

    On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 10:53:29AM +0200, Christian Weerts wrote:
    > Sven Hoexter wrote:

    Hi,

    > > Is Christian working on the covers? IIRC we stopped this discussion in the
    > > past without a result.
    >
    > Yes, but the last days I had no time to change anything ;). Good ideas
    > allways welcome.

    Ok IMHO the compass in your first proposal looks missplaced. In your
    second proposal the background is to dark. The second one might be usefull
    as a backcover.

    > I think the CD itself should look like the CD from last year - perhaps with
    > other sponsors.
    ACK.

    > This time I have no idea for the backcover...
    Well I would use the second front cover proposal as a backcover and create
    something else for the front. I made about 150 shots (just for fun) with a
    digicam last year in our local wood. If you like I can write you a mail
    when I've set up a gallery with them. Maybe there's something usefull
    looking like "woody" inside.

    Sven

    --
    It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
    You want to know her like she knows the whole world