Re: LinuxTag Presence

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 20:48:00 CEST

    On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

    > > "How to help?" As a developer advancing the BTS or as a user?
    > As a user.
    I regard this as *very* important regarding to the experience that
    at least 95% people droping in a Debian booth I was caring for did
    not ever heard that there is something like BTS. Also about 80%
    did not know that it is possible to ask for packages which are not
    yet included in Debian. (The 15% difference did know that it must
    be possible but had no idea how to do that.)

    Kind regards

            Andreas.

    --
    Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
    John F. Kennedy