Re: Flyer issue

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 20:17:43 CET

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Michael Meskes wrote:

    > I beg to disagree. IMO this is a very bad idea because there is no
    > benefit if we do the flyer properly but there's a high risk of people
    > thinking we are outdated. Plus printing will be much more expensive. You
    > can only do small batches then.
    Well, I have no strong feelings here. BUt my idea was that it is worse
    if people learn to know that the flyer is outdated by changed facts than
    if the fact that the flyer is somewhat outdated is clearly visible.

    But I repeat - I have no strong feelings here

            Andreas.

    --
    Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
    John F. Kennedy