Re: Flyer issue

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 13:40:34 CET

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Michael Banck wrote:

    > Somebody else proposed we put the date the flyer content was produced on
    > the flyer, so people realize it might be from last year and not totally
    > accurate. What do you think?
    This is definitely a good idea!

    > Any other suggestions so far? Should we e.g. include Openoffice.org in
    > the list of applications, although it's only available in unstable and
    > via backports?
    I think the whole flyer is speaking about stable regarding released architectures,
    numbers of packages, etc. So mentioning OpenOffice.org might confuse people.
    The only chance I would see is to explain package pools also on the flyer but
    this might blow up the thing to much.

    Kind regards

            Andreas.

    --
    Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
    John F. Kennedy