Re: Flyer issue

From: Christoph Siess (c.siess@gmx.at)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 11:51:58 CET

    On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:18:13AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
    > experience from exhibitions shows that even long year Debian users do not
    > use or even do not know about BTS. So if we want to get response from our
    > users we should mention also the BTS on our flyer because I think it as a
    > very important part of the Debian infrastructure. Unfortunately I do
    > not realy know a sane text or category where this would fit in. Any
    > opinions about that?

    Nice, idea. Maybe we could but the BTS section in the new flyer and
    shrink the "Included with Debian GNU/Linux" thing a little bit.

    btw: Do we have some posters from Cebit for the upcoming events in
    austria? We have on event in May (Joey comes there, maybe he cant bring
    along some posters) and one in June (or July) cant remember :).

    regards,
    Christoph

    --
    Christoph Siess c.siess@gmx.at | There are only 10 types of people in the world:
       send a mail with subject    | Those who understand binary,