Re: My CeBIT review

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 19:31:02 CET

    Alexander Schmehl wrote:

    > Good morning,
    >
    > allthough CeBIT didn't ended yet, I'll send you now my review for the first
    > half, awaiting Grisu's one for the second:

    Wow, I hate you for writing so much. I missed the website rebuilt by three
    minutes with editing and committing.

    Anyway, the report will be online as
    http://www.debian.org/events/2003/0312-cebit-report

    I had to remove some paragraphs that didn't make enough sense to me.
    You may want to readd them again and/or send me patches if I corrected
    the text in the wrong way.

    Thanks a lot for the report,

    Everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything about it!  -- Mark Twain