Debian at OOoCon 2003

From: Chris Halls (halls@debian.org)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 17:41:18 CET

    On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 08:19:45PM +0100, Chris Halls wrote:
    > Rene Engelhard, Jan-Hendrik Palic and I will be at OOoCon. I have submitted
    > a paper for a talk, too:

    > OpenOffice.org packages. It gives an overview of the existing techniques
    > used to build OOo and integrate it into the operating system. Also, I
    > will introduce some of the important tips, tricks, tools and resources
    > for packagers.

    The talk has been accepted. Please can you add this to the events page, and
    a mention in DWN?

    OpenOffice.org Conference (OOoCon 2003)
    When: March 20th - March 21st 2003
    Where: University of Hamburg, Germany
    More Info: http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/index.html

    ----------
    Meet the community, users, and community sponsors at the first
    OpenOffice.org Conference. The conference will take place right after CeBIT,
    which ends March 19th. The conference will attract some high-profile
    keynote speakers from the developer community, European politics, the
    open-source movement, and the main sponsor, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
    ----------

    Debian Involvement:

    Rene Engelhard, Chris Halls and Jan-Hendrik Palic from the Debian team will
    be taking part in the conference. Chris will be giving a talk on Thursday
    afternoon about OOo in Debian.

    Main Coordinator: Chris Halls <halls@debian.org>

    Related Links:

    OpenOffice.org: http://www.openoffice.org