Re: CeBIT

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@gmx.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 12:13:12 CET

    On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:50:02AM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
    > PS: Did you ever saw debian in a shop? If not, is it worth to be
    > mentioned in the news?

    Yeah, I think I've seen the old LinuxLand Potato box several times. It
    wasn't at a bookstore, but rather in a department store's computer
    division. Anyway, this must be over a year ago IIRC.

    And I've seen the woody CD-Set at a local computer bookstore a month
    ago.

    Of course, I'm always delighted to see this stuff sold IRL :)

    Michael

    --
    <Bluehorn> Robot101: Actually I lost a few source packages.
    <Bluehorn> Robot101: Had to re-download them from a Debian mirror.