Cebit

From: vognsen@esenet.dk
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 14:19:15 CET

    Hello !

    How is it supposed to be understood when no dates are checked besides my name ? I curently plan to stay for as long as possible (that is so far: the entire cebit - unless acommodation becomes a problem).
    So if needed, please update my record please :-)

    Secondly how is it lookign with the computer when have on the booth. Is screen and pc all-ready and do we know how we will set it up, with what etc. ?

    Just so we ends up with no surprises and such.
    And by the way, I can bring 80 gb. of Debian mirror on a harddrive if needed. Just need to know exactly what we need to mirror.

    Regards,
    - Troels Vognsen :-)