Re: CeBIT

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 08:02:08 CET

    Hello

    This all is about the demopoint at the LL booth:

    On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 03:01:51PM +0100, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
    > Accomodation
    >
    > * Helge Kreutzmann
    >
    > Hardware
    >
    > Should probably be limited. A fast machine machine with a large (>=
    > 17in) TFT would be nice. Anyone?

    stop.

    Normal we get this all from LL. In 2001 we had one table, with
    'Barhocker'. In the table one normal PC and a TFT on it.

    I _think_ we will get this all this year too, but I will check this.

    > Posters and flyers
    >
    > Posters are probably still available from previous fairs. Joey? With
    > regard to the limited space, we should probably not have more than one
    > or at most two large posters. One of them should contain the logo.

    stop.

    Normal we don't have space for this. Maybe one signboard (1 x 0.4 meter)
    with the word 'Debian'. I don't think we have more space...

    > Are there still flyers left over from previous fairs? Joey?

    Yes, we have hundreds. This is not a problem

    At the demo point we need one person all the time. The absolute maxium
    are two persons.

    Maybe we should also make a 'real debian booth' if we get more booth
    stuff? Comments?

    Gruss
    Grisu

    --
    Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
    Documentation is like sex: if it is good, it's very good. If it is not