Re: LinuxTag CD bzw. DVD

From: Roland Bauerschmidt (rb@debian.org)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 20:57:40 CET

    Alexander Schmehl wrote:
    > If there aren't that much visitors without a dvd-drive we could do that
    > again.

    I suppose there are, though. Doing a rough estimate, I would guess that
    at most one out of ten computers I might use such an installation medium
    for have a DVD drive. The majority (maybe 6 out of ten) would probably
    have a CD drive though. I'm aware that my personal needs don't
    necessarily match with those of the average user. Nevertheless, I'm
    strongly in favor of a CD rather than a DVD.

    ... just my .02$
    Roland

    --
    Roland Bauerschmidt