Meeting with Bdale Garbee in Marburg/Hessen/Germany

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 20:35:19 CEST

    Hi

    Ok, this goes to a bigger number of recipients (many in BCC).
    So reply-to and mail-followup-to is set to me.

    As you probably know our DPL is in Marburg/Hessen/Germany at 06 October
    this year and I started to arrange a meeting with him.
    If you want to attend: Just mail me that if you havent already done.

    Now the information about the place where we meet:

    Its a "bistro" in Marburg, called Carpediem. The address is Carpediem,
    Biegenstr. 42, 35037 Marburg.

    If you come with a train: Take a bus. Many of them are driving
    there. You need to get out at the VHS (Volkshochschule).

    If you come with a car:
    You can park at the "Lahnufer".

    Coming from Kassel take the exit "Marburg mitte" and then turn right at
    the next 3 crossings.

    Coming from Giessen its the same exit, just take the right turn for 4
    times.
    (Well, skip one dead-end street that is there somewhere.)

    Then you should be on a small avenue (its a one-way) and on the right
    side there are the parking places.

    For more exact details guiding you from your house to the Carpediem
    ask map&guide or similar stuff. :)

    Um, every spelling errors you find is a present for you :)

    --
    begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
    bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!