Re: Information about accomodation & Travel for Linuxdays Luxembourg (fwd)

From: Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr (mike@cluon.priv.at)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 15:36:46 CEST

    On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 14:59:08 +0200,
    Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
    [...]
    > Acces map for the IBIS Hotel, (Near the AIRPORT, 7' by car - taxi to reach
    > the conferences location)

    bad news: you're gonna hate the location of the hotel, unless you either
    have a car or invest in taxi rides.

    via public transportation, from the IBIS to the IST is probably gonna
    take you around 45 minutes, more during rushhour.

    > If you ask me I would go with the youth hostel hint from "our man
    > in Luxembourg" :) if I wouldn't be paid for that.

    YH -> IST is around 25 mins by bus.

    --
    Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
    <mike+sig@cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.