Luxembourg Linux Days

From: Rémi Letot (hobbes@easynet.be)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 23:24:07 CEST

    Hi all,

    the start date is approaching for Luxembourg Linux Days (1st to 3rd
    October). Debian seems to have a booth, and I remember I volunteered
    to be there (although I'm not a DD). But there hasn't been any other
    discussion about that event here for a long time, and I don't know
    what I could bring with me to help, or when and where (and how) I
    should come,...

    Is someone coordinating Debian's participation in this event ? Are
    other people planning to be there ? When ? ...

    --
    Rémi