Re: Giveaways Linux World Expo

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 08:37:52 CEST

    Alexander Schmehl wrote:
    > > I don't know if Grisu will come to Frankfurt but if not, it might be possible
    > > to get Debian T-Shirts from him to sell them at the booth if this is wanted and
    > > allowed. I could bring them from Grisu to LWE.
    > After reading their standard business conditions, I think it is allowed
    > (I wonder, why they should forbid it, it is a fair, exhibitors want to
    > sell their products, didn't they?)

    No. :-)

    Take CeBIT or Systems as examples. Both are shows, both are aimed at
    businesses, but exhibitors are not permitted to sell during the show.
    They may, though, finish contracts and sell products after the show.
    However, GNU/Linux shows should handle this lax, I guess.

    Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.