Budapest keysigning

From: Rune B. Broberg (mihtjel@mihtjel.dk)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 23:25:25 CEST

    Hello there!

    The time has come for a school trip; And this time the destination is
    the Hungarian city of Budapest.

    I shall arrive on Sunday the 22nd of September, 2002, and I will be
    staying at the "Botel Fortuna" - a boat on whatever that river is that
    flows through Budapest - on the Pest side.

    I have talked to both 'mhp' and 'ocsi', and agreed that a keysigning
    would be a good idea; And I'm CCing a few people who have shown an
    interest in this, as well as debian-events-eu, in case someone happens
    to be nearby.

    Sunday, I will arrive at around 10:00 local time, and will probably be
    available for the entire afternoon and evening, provided beer is
    available. Same goes for monday afternoon, and most likely tuesday as
    well, although judgement may be impaired by a visit to a local brewery.

    Wednesday and Thursday will be used for all-day trips with the school,
    although the evening/night will probably be used for going out none the
    less.

    Friday, I leave at around 18:00 local time, so any last-minute
    key-checks should be done before that time.

    I hope for a good response from interested people; If you think you
    might know someone who's up for a keysigning in Budapest, let me know.

    Thank you in advance.

    Ps. If you have received this mail in error: Sorry.

    --
    Rune B. Broberg