Re: Announcement: Luxembourg LinuxDays 2002

From: Achim Steinmetz (as@xascon.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 17:48:21 CEST

    Hi!

    As this is my first post here (just recently subscribed to the list)
    let me first say 'Hello & Thanks for your work' to everyone subscribed
    here and involved/contributing in/to the Debian Project!

    Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

    > Luxembourg LinuxDays 2002 1th - 3rd October 2002
    > http://www.linuxday.lu

    Weired dates! It's TUE to THU, so I am not sure right now if I will
    have some spare time then...

    > We were offered a booth there, possibly with some hardware. It would be
    > nice if there would some people (not necessarily developers - same statement
    > as fo LinuxTag applies here) who could join me to run the booth.

    Ok, I am not a developer, but I am living about 1 hour by car from
    Luxemburg (City) and I am always willing to support the project if and
    where ever I can. So, yes you may write down my name for supporting
    you on this event, but as mentioned above the time restriction might
    make my effort impossible. So don't forget to put the 'maybe' next to
    my name ;-(

    > Kind regards
    > Andreas.

    rgds,
    achim

    --
    Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely.
    		-- P.J. O'Rourke