LinuxWorld Expo Status Update

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 17:42:36 CEST

    Good Morning,

    just got the confirmation for our booth at the Linux World Expo,
    including a small floor plan. I scanned it, and put it up at
    http://www.schmehl.info/linux/lwe2002/lwe-ffm-20020702.png

    Our booth is near the upper left corner above KDE and LAMP. Looks
    interessting, one sixth is part of the .org Pavilion (so it won't be
    easy for visitors to ignore the free projects entirely).

    I asked one of our University staff-personal for a beamer; the answer
    was not a clear "no", but a "don't plan with it". I'll keep on trying.

    --

    cu Alex

    -- PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"