Re: some extra LT review points ...

From: Tille, Andreas (TilleA@rki.de)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 09:35:26 CEST

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Alexander Neumann wrote:

> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > > Oh NOOO :)
> > Exactly. No no! Very bad idea. I fully support you here.
>
> Hey, they definitely reached their aim: people were attracted...
I think you all noticed the heavy smiley in my original posting.

And, by the way, when I was talking to a man at the HP booth I just
interrupted the talk just to hand out such a penguin to a "nice looking
girl" and felt to hand out me another one to excuse the interruption.
OK, my son likes it ;-)) ... and I hope it will break soon ... ;-) .

Kind regards

        Andreas.