Re: LT review...

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 18:46:23 CEST

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

>> Yes. They probably wont earn much of it. Just a little "Hey they are
>> cool" from the People at the LT. And a logo on the LT somewhere (if
>> possible).
> That's not possible. We can't put their logo somewhere for sponsoring
> something similar to EUR 600 while other companies have to actualley
> *pay* EUR 10,000 for that.

Yes. That is a thought, nothing else.

>> Ask the Projects if they need tickets and how much and then pay for
>> this (two or three days before LT starts, so most people really know
>> they are going to the LT and order one then. Probably "order" via
>> Webinterface like the one for the Gym Hall/Barbecue for this LT).
> Haha! From my experience, I won't get proper results, and apart from
> that three days in advance is not enough.

Then ask if all people with one of this "Austeller Ausweis" could
travel for free. One letter to them and (if possible) a little Text
like "With this pass you can travel for free in the S-Bahn" on the pass.

> Do you really believe it'll work better with tram tickets?

Optimist :)

> I don't really believe that's worth my time when there are more
> imporant things to do.

The one letter mentioned above possible? They can only reply with Yes
or No. And i cant write for the Linuxtag EV. or i would do it.
It would be bad to not try it i think. :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!