Re: Linuxwochen CD Image NEW DEADLINE

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 11:19:13 CEST

Hi Joerg!

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Send changes and i create one for you. :)

Thx 1.000^1.000^1.000 times
By now I get a single image but the installation attempt fails in both
grafic and text mode with (reformatted to fit screen)

/live/share/installer/installer-druid: Command "/live/sbin/bash
        /live/sbin/debootstrap --exclude=lilo --include=fileutils,debconf,
        debconf_utils,libc6,libncurses5,psmisc,discover_data,libdiscover,
        ash,discover,grub woody /target" failed with exit status 1

> You need to change:
> /debian.html
> /README.linuxtag
> /sponsors.txt
> /pics (delete unused Sponsorpics and add your own)
> List of packages to remove and list to add.

I make the changes and send you a PM.

Thx Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred