Re: LT review...

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 23:15:14 CEST

Alexander Neumann wrote:
> > - we don't follow the time table. Or better some debian develeopers
> > don't follow it. The first day, we have only some (2-3) debian
> > people on the booth and we have only some visitors. The booth was
> > empty and I don't like this..
> > After some hours Andreas and I move from the backstage to the booth
> > and IMHO the next days the booth was better. Also Jörg was all the
> > time on the booth.
>
> Every time I thought the booth was too empty or the talking developers
> are overloaded I moved from the back of the booth to the front. I liked
> the place on the back very much because there you can relax without
> being asked every minute if you need a bit silence.

Since, again, I wasn't at the booth very often, and when I was there,
nobody had time for me, I wonder if you spoke to random visitors who
were wandering around?

If not, that could be an interesting experience, talk to them if they
would like to see something demonstrated, if not ask them for their
profesion and check if you can provide them something they could use.

> > - The AKK
> > - This place was super. nice hall, nice showers, nice connection,
> > nice barbecue and a good breakfast. Thanks to the AKK-Theam.
>
> This is also my opinion. It was very cool to get in touch to the other
> people attending the Linuxtag. And the breakfast was enourmous :)

Nice to hear.

Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry