Re: LT review...

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 22:48:45 CEST

Michael Bramer wrote:
> Yes, you can show something like this as joke one time, but we can't use
> this all the time.

Exactly. What you can do, I guess, is go to some web pages and display
their content while a crowd is behind you watching your actions.
So, for example check Maijer - Toy City[1] and download one or
another animation to display. Another idea would be to use Erich's
Woody comet, or some movies that the Paderborner Computer Cluster
rendered[2].

We need license free content for such events, like free music and stuff.

1. http://www.island-fever.com/meijer.html
2. ftp://ftp.rfc822.org/pub/local/cluster/filme/

--
Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry