Revised General Debian Flyer

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 18:28:23 CEST

Hi,

I'm recovering from LinuxTag and are incorporating all changes to
the flyer that I can find. I'm not sure if I got everything, some
patches fail, because their content is already included. However,
since neither swedish nor nederlands is my native tounge, I'd like
you to review the changes.

Accessing the CVS version of the flyer is described at
http://www.debian.org/events/materials/flyers/general/readme.txt

Please send me patches if required. If I don't receive some,
I'll upload the files to
http://www.debian.org/events/materials/flyers/general/

I've also added a config option and program. It should be much
easier to generate versions for your native language instead of
the German version.

However, a translation may not fit on one page. Hence, it would
be helpful if you could check out the version, exchange "deutsch"
with your native language in the Makefile and run make to see if
it fits. If it doesn't, you'll probably need to alter the translation.

Also, if there are translations missing, please let me know.

It's time to close the windows.