Re: LT review...

From: Alexander Neumann (alexander@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 19:49:42 CEST

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > maybe interesting is the wrong word.
> > the entrance fee was too high or my expectations :)
> But the museum was fun. :)
> Yes, food was very bad for this price.

Fullack. The only thing was that the museum closed the exposition when I
was only half through...

Anyway in my opinion it was real fun to work with you all on the
Debian-booth and I liked the "Stadion" as my sleeping place because you
quickly get contact to other people there.

For me Linuxtag 2002 was great! :)

- Alexander

--
"fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity"