Re: Linuxwochen CD Image NEW DEADLINE

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 13:17:56 CEST

Hi Christoph!

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Christoph Siess wrote:

> pinguin.at needs the image at least 10 days before we need them. So the
> absolute deadline is at 18.06.02. That's in 6 days (they will also print
> a non colour version cd cover for us).
> Because of that deadline i would recommend to use a version without PGI.
> As we have to test the image...

Ok. I try to get the first version ready today evening. There's just one
problem that comes to my mind: I only have 64 kbit/s upstream.... any
suggestion how I can distribute the image faster for testing?

yours Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred