Re: Linuxwochen - Wien - open questions

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 17:59:07 CEST

Hi Christoph!

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002, Christoph Siess wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 05:06:18PM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> >
> > Good Idea. Still we should agree on the list... don't have time for
> > creating $BIGNUMBER of images... and we need testing as well...
>
> I think $BIGNUMBER will be at around 100. If it is necessary we could
> split the work on a few people so that shouldn't be any Problem.

You want to create 100 _DIFFERENT_ images to test? I think you got me
wrong, I meant we need to agree on the list of packages _before_ I start
to great the ISO image.

For burning disks we should split the work for several reasons:
- less time per person
- in case I get ill and no one can pick the CDs up someone else at least
  has some disks
- cost spread if we can't get any sponsoring

Anyway do you thing we need ~100 CDs for the install party?

Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred