Re: Linuxwochen - Wien - open questions

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 17:06:18 CEST

Hi Christoph!

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002, Christoph Siess wrote:

> I will have a look at the LT CD's tommorow (download at home is not
> possible). IIRC its a slightly changed Woody CD 1 Image (am I wrong?).

Afaik yes.

> I dont know anything about PGI. Maybe i will play a little bit with it today.
> It sounds cool...

And a GUI Installer is IMO ok for the show to compete with other distros
like S-word, R-word or M-word :-)

> At the moment i prefer a, but as i said i don't know anything about b,
> hopefully this will change today.
>
> Alfie said something thate we would have a Problem with the Free-Space on the
> CD.

Can you elaborate on this a little more please?

> Don't we have a Texfile of the Packetlist?

No, that's what Joey mailed me. I can of course convert it from ps to
ascii if you want...

> > If we can agree to that list I start to create images tomorrow.
>
> How many will we need? Maybe we can get some CDs sponsored..., i will
> asked somebody at Frank CDROM.

Good Idea. Still we should agree on the list... don't have time for
creating $BIGNUMBER of images... and we need testing as well...

Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred