Re: release Party

From: Florian Lohoff (flo@rfc822.org)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 11:09:46 CEST

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 04:02:00AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> I hope, you're going to announce it properly in the Minden area, so
> that several people will actually lurk around and see what Free
> Software, Debian and GNU/Linux can provide for them. I guess that
> several people will take their laptop with them anyway, it could
> actually be of some use. :-)

The Linux User Group Ostwestfalen Lippe will be joining with a lot
of people i guess - But from the todays view the August release date
seems to be very pessimistic.
I might invite to "Koelkebeck" for the real release date in a smaller
circle and some Barbeque. Enough space - Nice View - Bad Internet
connection.

Flo

                        Heisenberg may have been here.