Re: [LT] Hardware at Debian Booth

From: Tille, Andreas (TilleA@rki.de)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 08:19:54 CEST

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Roland Rosenfeld wrote:

> > > the place where we probably will work (if someone can bring tables
> > > and chairs).
>
> > This would be perfectly OK for my purposes.
>
> Uff, does this mean, that I have to carry two machines (the Sparc and
> the Alpha) now?
Uhm, no. I've thought one Alpha is enough for the booth but a second could
be set up behind in the hacking area. Would be nice if you could bring
it with you.

> If you really need my Alpha, can one of you provide a monitor for it?
> Carrying two machines and two monitors will be quite hard...
Hmm, at least I could offer to carry it from your car into the hall.
I arrive in Karlsruhe this evening at 19:00 and I think after checking
in into the hotel I'll reach the fair at about 20:00.

> BTW: Does anybody know, when I have to arrive at the congress hall at
> Wednesday to drive into the hall and unload the discharge the
> hardware?
If you would like to count on me 20:00 to 21:00 would be OK.

Kind regards

        Andreas.