Re: Debian flyer patches

From: era eriksson (era@iki.fi)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 07:45:51 CEST

On Fri, 31 May 2002 11:49:51 +0300, era eriksson <era@iki.fi> wrote:
> I am attaching a diff against the original LaTeX files with my
> proposed changes (against versions which I downloaded yesterday
> afternoon from http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/flyer/).

I checked the spelling of Objective-C and it seems to be wrong in both
the English and German version (I stupidly "corrected" it from memory
in the patch I posted earlier).

My versions of english.tex and deutsch.tex are probably no longer in
synch with whatever somebody else has been working on, so I'm not
doing a diff. Just change any occurrence of "ObjectiveC" or
"Objective~C" or "Objective C" to "Objective-C".

Hope this helps,

/* era */

--
 Too much to say to fit into this .signature anyway: <http://www.iki.fi/era/>