Proposal: Internal workshop

From: Tille, Andreas (TilleA@rki.de)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 11:30:59 CEST

Hello,

I just want to propose that we could use the meeting of several Debian
developers in Karlsruhe to do some work on certain fields. I regard
fixing RC bugs as an important topic. Could we agree that we meet at
the Hacking area for this purpose.

Moreover I have some problems with to software packages I tried to
package for Debian. This are:

   1. sqlrelay (wnpp #119700)
      Florian Weps has done a fair amount of work on this packages
      which can be viewed at

      deb http://www.foodborne-net.de/~wepsf/debian prerelease main
      deb-src http://www.foodborne-net.de/~wepsf/debian prerelease main

      but there are some issues to solve and some tests to do which
      I would like to ask for some help.

   2. marsnwe
      A Novell server emulator.
      We need this in our institute and I would be willing to
      do the package but I can not get it working with the correct
      configuration. I'm looking for hints and would like to
      have some test cases.

I think it would be a nice idea if some people who are interested in
those problems could join and solve some issues.

Kind regards

        Andreas.