Re: Just another flyer change

From: martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 09:41:47 CEST

also sprach Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> [2002.05.30.1051 +0200]:
> In line 59 in deutsch.tex we have to use "Sys\-tem" instead of "System"
> as the babel package does not seem to know the new german grammar.

which, uhm, sucks! and AFAIK apart from the ß->ss transition, germany
has gone back to the old grammar, haven't we?

i, for one, don't buy this new grammar bullshit. it's hyphenated
sy-stem and not differently. just leave it, people will understand.
and those who need the new grammar because they are incapable of the
old rules won't even notice it.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

XP is NT with eXtra Problems.