Re: Linuxwochen.at update

From: Gordon Fraser (gordon@debian.org)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 21:45:26 CEST

Christoph Siess (c.siess@dai.at) wrote:
> > > And who wants one... Everybody on the booth would be good (so 4 if i
> > > counted right).
> >
> > Well, it would be quite a waste of money having only 4 made, as the
> > sieve itself is going to cost ~100?. I thought of a bigger quantity to
> > give (sell) them to visitors. If we only need like 4 T-Shirts it would
> > be better to get them from Joost or Linuxtag.
>
> Ah I see, so howm any T-Shirts woud be a good idea?

Depends...any idea how many people are expected to come? I have no
experience in this respect, but I'd guess ~50 should be enough?

Btw, I think it should suffice to discuss this on one list.

Gordon

--
The choice of approaches could be made the responsibility of the
programmer.  -- Larry Wall in <199709081901.MAA20863@wall.org>