Re: A few corrections to deutsch.tex

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 11:28:02 CEST

Michael Meskes wrote:
> I just corrected some minor spelling things. I'm not sure if I already
> send some of these, but at least one is new. Jens, if this diff doesn't
> apply cleanly, please tell me and I create a new one.

FYI: In order to be able to track changes, I've put the current version
into a CVS repository.

If somebody wants to review changes and stuff, here it is:

Through the web:

  http://cvs.infodrom.org/goodies/flyers/general/?cvsroot=debian

Through anonymous CVS:

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.infodrom.org:/var/cvs/debian login
  [Enter]

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.infodrom.org:/var/cvs/debian co -d flyer goodies/flyers/general

No need to use it, but I'd like to keep a history of changes. :-)

Reading is a lost art nowadays.  -- Michael Weber