Re: Proposed shifts for LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 03:15:17 CEST

Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> Good morning,

Moin!

> * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [020529 11:56]:
>
> [ Question, when building the both will start ]
> > Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil:
> > http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/infomail-3.html#6
> > Oder suchst Du etwas anderes?
>
> Yes: After my arrival in Karlsruhe, where should I contact whome?

Meet me in the LinuxTag office. Or just wander around into the exhibition
and find the Debian booth. If you come to the office, I can give you
an exhibitor ticket at least. And if you're interested in the social
event on Thursday night (I can only encourage you to go there, the ZKM
is said to be pretty cool), you can also purchase your ticket righta
in the office - if you have signed up for one in the 'edit person'
form.

> Sounds foolish, but please keep in mind: I have never been on LT, never
> been in KA, never helped at an fair and never seen anyone of you in
> real life.

Mind writing up your experience? Could be used as some sort of report,
could be made online during LinuxTag even, could also help new people
next year. You could write it up in German...

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.