Re: Linuxwochen.at update

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 13:38:48 CEST

Hi Gerfried!

Gerfried Fuchs schrieb am Mittwoch, den 29. Mai 2002:

> * Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> [2002-05-29 08:19]:
> > Gordon offered to bring a rs6000 with him,
>
> Uhm, this seem to have been a very big misunderstanding, it wasn't
> Gordon. Somehow I seem to have puzzled something. I *do* still remember
> talking to someone who seems to have offered an rs6000 for the booth.
> Can that person kindly get back to me to unpuzzle my mind? If not,
> well, we won't have that cool hardware *shrugs*
>
> Speaking about hardware, I can only bring my own compaq laptop with me
> (and will). One or two other machines would be neat. I can bring a
> lcd-display which can be 90° rotated and it would be great if one could
> bring a machine for that with a graphics card that can have rotated
> output (at least the mga driver supports that). antifuchs might help
> there but he can't join at the linuxwochen so it would be better to have
> someone with his own machine there.

I as posted previously I can offer an SGI/Indy with a 21" monitor. Maybe
not a cool hardware but at least it *looks* cool ;-) and of course I'll
bring my Compaq Subnotebook. Still I would need help or a lift to get
the heavy 21" monitor to the Museumsquartier.

Lg Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred