Flyer problems again

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 12:32:06 CEST

Hi,

it seems that the only print shop I found that easily can print all the
flyers until Wednesday cannot really use our pdf/ps files. I just talked
to them and got the answer that the pdf has to have at least 300dpi and
must not contain any RGB graphics. Does anyone know how to make sure the
pdf is okay? I saw that dvips has an resolution option but I'm not sure
that this works correctly and I do not know how to check.

According to the guy I talked with he cannot either unless I send him my
Freehand sources (sigh!). All he can do is create the film and then see
if it's okay. If it is not the pdf was bad. Great, isn't it? :-(

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De