Re: color separation

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 16:14:34 CEST

Michael Meskes wrote:
> The first print shop I found that has no problem printing the flyers
> wants one pdf for each color (CMYK). It seems they cannot create that
> themselves and of course LaTeX didn't mean anything to them. Argh!
>
> I read somewhere dvips is able to do this color seperation. Anyone knows
> how?

Not sure, but check espghostscript.sourceforge.net. I seem to recall
that I read somethign about ESP Ghostscript and CMYK yesterday.

If not, check the yellow pages for "Digitaldruck", "Lithographie"
and "Druckvorstufen" or "Satzstudio", one of them is probably able
to create separated files or slides.

Gruesse,

Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!