Re: open tasks, infos

From: Thimo Neubauer (thimo@debian.org)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 13:36:45 CEST

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 08:54:42AM +0200, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> On Mon, 27 May 2002, Thimo Neubauer wrote:
>
> > I don't know if you ever received my world-map-poster. I sent it to
> > the ML a long time ago but never saw it appearing. The file is:
> >
> > http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/~thimo/GMT/developers.ps.bz2
> >
> > The script is located in the GMT-dir if anyone wants to modify it.
> Not bad. But I would prefer the xplanet-based worldmap which is done
> by Edward "The Debian Grapher" Betts at.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~edward/average/

Yes, the xplanet-version is far more beautiful but I think that the
large colored areas won't show very good on a poster. That's why I
chose b/w-lines with a little bit of color. But, as a matter of fact,
I don't know if this will be a problem... Anyone with experience?

CU
    Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>