Re: open tasks, infos

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 15:47:22 CEST

Michael Bramer wrote:

> (old?) Open Tasks:
> ################
>
> - a transport service for Joerg Jaspert
> This is URGEND. We get some hardware from this person. If we don't
> get him with his hardware ...

Expired, iirc. Joerg got a lift alrready.

> some Infos:
> ###########
>
> myself:
> sorry, for the big delay. I was very busy the last days. Now I will
> start coordinating the last open tasks...
>
> I must move my DebianDay talks to a other day. On Friday I'm not
> really in Karlsruhe

Wheee. That's a pity!

Please tell me where I should move your talks to. This leaves
two open slots, so if somebody is interested in giving a presentation,
now would be a good time to step forward. If not, I'd say that
the first slot will be a 'General Debian BoF', a developer meeting
and chatting about the release, the structure of Debian, the work
that still needs to be done, the lame event manager, the dpl etc.
whatever you like. The last slot could be dropped or used for
a BoF as well.

> DebianDay:
> The time shifts are ready. We should now make some latex-poster
> with this time table...

I can provide that, if you don't require a funky layout. And even
if, you can send me patches. I'm stepping forward because I already
create workshop schedules with 'ltp --workshops.tex', there only needs
to be an excerpt that lists only one day and only one room, should
be a no-brainer, I guess.

> mobil phones ('handys'):
> ################
>
> We should collect some numbers of the booth and debian day persons
> and make a list at the booth. Maybe some one is need at the booth,
> some one forgot his time shift, ... (we don't need this public)
>
> Comments?
>
> I don't get comments about this task. Is this a bad idea?

I consider it a good idea. In fact, I'd encourage those people who
have taken over one or more responsibilities to place their mobile
phone number in the comment field as "+49 160 4483322", that way
I can create a list of phone numbers, that I can use in case of
trouble. You don't have to do that, of course. I could easily create
a list for grisu as well.

If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi