Re: open tasks, infos

From: Michael Holzt (kju@fqdn.org)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 10:04:16 CEST

> - a transport service for Joerg Jaspert

Details? When, where?

> We should collect some numbers of the booth and debian day persons
> and make a list at the booth.

Yes. But as this list is archived public, i would prefer to give the
number by private mail to the person (you?) making the list.

BTW: I'm still waiting for more comments about my proposal of ham
radio presentation at the linux booth. If nobody cares, i will probably
just do it, but some comments would REALLY be helpful.

--
Greetings
Michael