Re: Negative statement of intent

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 16:05:00 CEST

Noel Koethe wrote:
> On Sam, 25 Mai 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> > Personally, I will not accept another set of flyers for the Debian
> > project, which were created with non-free, binary-only software, when
> > the same can be achieved with Free Software.
>
> So you will deny the usage of the discussed flyer for
> the Debian Linuxtag 2002 booth as main coordinator
> (debian.org/events/2002/0606-linuxtag)

Of course, I can't. Everybody will have to decide on his or her own
how such a thing will be handled. I only have one voice, similar to
the other 20 people. Being main coordinator is more feeling responsible
for something than dictating another thing. You should have noticed
this by my continues struggle to turn over responsibility and organisation
to other people.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.